Monday, February 28, 2011

NBA Games: 2/28/11

Here are my picks for today's NBA games. I feel that there are some very good lines today and the possibility to make quite a bit of money.


Bulls vs. Wizards

My pick is the Bulls on the money line (-330). Although the Bulls are away, they are coming off of a huge win against Miami and are looking to stay in the hunt for the top seed, while the only thing that Washington is really competing for is a better lottery spot.

Suns vs. Nets

My pick is the Suns on the money line (-145). The Suns are on a three game winning streak and are fighting for the 8th seed in the Western conference. The Nets are on a 5 game losing streak and still have not managed to integrate Deron Williams into their roster.

Hawks vs. Nuggets

I am not calling this one. I feel that this will be a schedule victory for the Nuggets, as Denver has immense success when playing at home in the second night of a back-to-back for the other team. However, I have not seen enough of the new-look Nuggets to feel that they can compete. Tentative call: Hawks on the money line.

Celtics vs. Jazz

My pick is Boston at (-200). Today they should be able to integrate Jeff Green into their rotation and they are fighting off Miami and Chicago for the top seed in the Eastern Conference. The Jazz are sliding and are trying to integrate all of the pieces that they received for Deron Williams.

Clippers vs. Kings

My pick is the Clippers at +0. This is essentially a tentative pick that I am betting on, but the Kings have lost 5 straight at home and LA will be looking for its first win out of the All Star Break. Look for Blake Griffin to be back to form against Sacramento, who the Clippers have beaten three times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports
Resor Alanya Top Blogs